Summer conditions with the thermometer topping 22 degrees was the order of the day for the first round of GKC Club Championships. Trophy of the day was the Dickie Bent Cup, which was adjudicated by the marshals of the day.
Liz Bent presented the trophies in the clubhouse after the meeting. Results were as follows:
1. Sam McKenzie (Durris) 2. Merlin Aldrick (Turriff) 3. Reece Low (Aberdeen)
Novice – Reece Low (Aberdeen)
1. Jack Simpson (Fraserburgh) 2. Jamie Chick (Inverurie) 3. Jack Gordon (Whitecairns)
Novice – Jack Gordon (Whitecairns)
1. Lewis MacNab (Star) 2. Connor Wilson (Huntly) 3. Rory McLennan (Tore)
1. Tony Strachan (Newmachar) 2. Grant Cheesewright (Inverurie) 3. Logan Watt (Fife)
Novice – Mark Duthie (Peterhead)
1. Cliff Harper (Ellon) 2. Michael Christie (Banff) 3. Neil Anderson (Insch)
The next meeting at Grampian Kart Club will be on Sunday, May 8.
For more information visit the GKC website: