There are just a few days left to enter Scotland’s Modern Apprenticeship Awards, organised by Skills Development Scotland.
Now in their 12th year, the Awards recognise the achievements and commitment of individuals and employers involved in the Modern Apprenticeship programme.
Scotland’s Modern Apprentice of the Year will also be named at the Awards on November 13.
Last year’s top apprentice, BAE Systems Martime Naval Ships engineer Robert Tosh, has enjoyed a busy year promoting his company and the Modern Apprenticeship programme.
The 23-year-old Glaswegian has attended and spoken at events across Scotland, met leading figures including the First Minister Alex Salmond and has gone on to become a
STEM ambassador, promoting engineering to young people
This year’s categories include
• Apprentice Champion of the Year
• Level 2 Apprentice of the Year
• Level 3 Apprentice of the Year
• Level 4 & 5 Apprentice of the Year
• Micro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 10 employees or fewer)
• SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 11 to 249 employees)
• Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
• Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
• Public Sector Employer of the Year
For further details and a useful ‘how to enter’ video visit www.sds.co.uk/ScotMAAwards. The closing date is noon on August 22.